Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 10

Here We Go, Again!

 I'm back!

Um, yeaaaaaahhhh.

Where ya been, Donna?

Ok (ahem), yes, it HAS been awhile since I've written. May 18, to be specific. The last month or so has been crazy. The end of May is always very busy at work and at home. Enter June. First I had a camping trip planned and had lots to do before leaving. Then I had a nearly 2 week vacation ....and had lots to do before leaving. And while on vacation, I had very limited Internet access. But now I'm back. And haven't been to the gym in, oh, coughcoughamonthcoughcough...

But here's some good news! Yesterday I was planning to start working out again, but due to a fall (I injured my leg, not badly, but enough to make my leg uncomfortable for a day) and a poor night's sleep (largely due to the aforementioned fall), I opted not to go. But today I did go back and... (drum roll) I doubled my workout time! 30 minutes on the elliptical (2.75 miles), and 10 minutes each on 3 ab-crunching machines. Whew! (channeling James Dean) "I feel good! (na-na-na-na-na-na-na!) Like I knew that I would now! (na-na-na-na-na-na-na!) I feeeeeel good..."

I had a big salad for lunch with some cottage cheese on the side. I took several flights of stairs to get those and return to the office afterwards. Whew again!

Oh, and I've finally transitioned to drinking water all day (and the rare iced venti caramel macchiato... so, sue me).

I feel great, I feel energized, and I feel like I can do this! Wish me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment