Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 2

Two Days Without A Workout.... And I Am Feeling It!

So, Tuesday I had plans to see my friend off at the airport. I knew I'd be losing two hours of work time so I skipped the workout and came in early to get things done. I did manage to get in a 30-minute walk, but it wasn't at the pace I am used to doing on the treadmill. And today, I have to leave work early for a check-up with my oncologist, so again, I skipped the workout and came in early to get things done. And today I am feeling it.

Even though I only had 4 days of going to the gym, there's a definite difference in how I feel. The workout leaves me a bit tired, but refreshed and happy. I feel like I am more productive and energetic afterwards. Yesterday and today I've felt a bit sluggish. So, thank God there's no reason for me to leave work early tomorrow. Because I am NOT missing my workout again!

Oh, I meant to publish my measurements. (I know what you're thinking... quiet, you!) I took them on Sunday, as a baseline:

Hips 53"
Waist 47"
Bustline 52"
L (& R) upper arms: both 16"
L (& R) upper thighs: both 24.5"
Weight: 192.6 lb. (Ugh.)

Those are all coming DOWN. I promise myself!

 Ok, since I am leaving early, this will be the end of today's post. I wish everyone a productive and "fit" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment